People often automatically assume that businesses are unethical. Business seems to be constantly linked to scandals. Given the media attention to bad ethical decisions, companies that practice good business ethics can distinguish themselves in the minds of their customers and their employees.
The company culture helps determine the ethics of the organization. It is crucial that businesses behave ethically in every working relationship.
The modules include:
• Define and understand ethics.
• Understand the benefits of ethics.
• Create strategies to implement ethics at work.
• Recognize social and business responsibility.
• Identify ethical and unethical behaviour.
• Learn how to make ethical decisions and lead with integrity.
Duration: 3 Hours