An Introduction to Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses
Duration: 2 Hours
This course explains how to use the main social media platforms, the different features available, and a range of social media management tools, and how to create a social media marketing plan.
What is included?
This course includes bitesize modules which cover all the basics of social media marketing:
• Introduction to Social Media Tools
• Introduction to Facebook for Business
• Introduction to Twitter for Business
• Introduction to Instagram for Business
• Introduction to Social Media Management Tools
• Creating a Social Media Marketing Plan for your business
• Implementing a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram campaign for your business
After completed this training, you will be able to:
• Recognise and understand the importance of social media for business
• Create social media accounts and understand what key information they should be displayed on each platform
• Recognise the importance of a social media marketing plan and how to create one.
• Understand what a social media campaign in and what impact it will have on your business
With all our courses, as a part of our service you receive:
• Certificate of Achievement (hard copy of which can be posted if requested, free of charge)
• Personal individual attention: As the course is presented live, we have the opportunity to discuss individual business queries. We operate in a friendly and comfortable environment capped at a maximum of 6 attendees online.
• Free post-training support: All of our training courses come with 3 months of free, unlimited telephone and email support.
• Comprehensive training manual: Our training manuals are comprehensive and you receive the pdf prior to the training so you can make notes.