Sales Fundamentals Course
Duration: 3 Hours
Although the definition of a sale is simple enough, the process of turning someone into a buyer can be very complex. It requires you to convince someone with a potential interest that there is something for them in making their interest concrete – something that merits spending some of their hard-earned money.
The modules include:
• Getting Started
• Understanding Talk
• Getting Prepared to Make a Call
• Creative Openings
• Making Your Pitch
• Handling Objections
• Sealing the Deal
• Following Up
• Setting Goals
• Managing Data
• Using a Prospect Board
With all our courses, as a part of our service you receive:
• Certificate of Achievement (hard copy of which can be posted if requested, free of charge)
• Personal individual attention: As the course is presented live, we have the opportunity to discuss individual business queries. We operate in a friendly and comfortable environment capped at a maximum of 6 attendees online.
• Free post-training support: All of our training courses come with 3 months of free, unlimited telephone and email support.
• Comprehensive training manual: Our training manuals are comprehensive and you receive the pdf prior to the training so you can make notes.